Thursday, January 15, 2009

the iTunes shuffle

How would you describe yourself?  I Hope Dixie Chicks.  hmm this is going well so far.


What is your motto?  Two Thousand Places Polyphonic Spree. "You gotta be good, you gotta be strong, you gotta be two thousand places at once"  interesting motto for someone who is not very good at multitasking.


What do your friends think of you?  Something Beetles.  ummm, ok, ya, i know you all love me!


What is your life story?  The Championship Polyphonic Spree.  "Someday the world will be won, if we try, somehow we will keep it alive." weird how i have gotten away from this, but I have always felt drawn to helping to save the world and righting injustices.  must get back to this.


What do you want to be when you grow up?  Unforgettable Fire U2.  oh yeah, unforgettable and firey?  that would be cool.


What do you think when you see the person you like?  Glycerine Bush.  hmm, longing for a failed, abusive relationship.  no thanks.

What song will they play at your wedding?  Jellybelly  Smashing Pumpkins.  I don't like this one.  "Nothing here lasts forever" "We'll go nowhere fast" yeah, not a wedding song.


What will they play at your funeral? Galapogos Smashing Pumpkins.  So iTunes was stuck in the Pumpkins section, but this one is kind of trippy and pretty, an instrumental would be fine, I don't think the rels would be able to stand Billy Corgin's voice.  or the actual lyrics. 


What do you think about love?  Angel of Harlem U2.  i still can't tell if this is good or not.


What is your biggest flaw? Pulse The Tea Party.  "I think I've waited too long", yeah, that would be me.


What is your best trait?  Across the Universe  Beetles.  "thoughts meander like a restless wind"  really?  that's my best trait?  thoughts "drifting through my open mind"?  maybe i am one with the universe.  i knew i was a bit fey, but really, that's what's best about me?

No comments: