Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Down to the wire

I have a huge paper due tomorrow.  Have i written any of it?  no.  well, ok, i have an introduction, and i have it all laid out, and i know the points i am going to make.

It is just the will to write it that is not there.

I have no idea if this is the kind of thing he wants at all, but this is what i am going to write about, so there! nyah!

I know I have the time to write it, it isn't due until midnight tomorrow, and i have to stay at school until after 10pm tonight, because there is a wine tasting group happening right outside my bedroom tonight, so i will get no work done here if i stay.

but convincing myself i have plenty of time doesn't really help me with getting started.

argh!

and i made cheese things for a party at school today, so now my apartment smells like hot cheese.

When i get this paper done, i only have a minute of a ten minute presentation to do, and then i am done for the semester!  then i get three weeks off and start the torture all over again!

Sorry this is weird and stream of consciousnessy but i am a little addled at the moment, and all i can smell is cheese!

Can you tell this paper is going to make a whole lot of sense when i finally get around to writing it?

1 comment:

masters thesis writing said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.