Monday, February 23, 2009

happy day!

Life is very stressful still, because i have less than a week to get my thesis entirely done!  i mean, entirely entirely done!  but i am happy anyway, so lets document this fact:

1. The sun is shining today, so even though it is brain-numbingly cold outside, some rooms in our house are boiling and we had to close curtains.

2. My first chapter is done.  well, according to me it is.  it has also been sent off to the supervisor.

3. I got to play with numbers all day yesterday and for most of this morning!  so. much. fun!

4. Chapter two is in an almost final edit right now, thanks mom!

5. We have daffodils, hyacinths and hibiscus flowers in bloom all over the house.

6. On the way home from taking my dad to the gym i looked in my rearview mirror and saw the kid driving the car behind me making the craziest face ever!  he had his head cocked to the side, his mouth wide open in the biggest "o" shape, and he was batting his eyelashes.  i giggled all the way home.

7. There are pictures of my brother in a kilt.  full dress regalia.  i haven't asked him if i can post them yet, but i can tell you, he looks really good.  my brother is a big burly guy with a red hair and beard, of course he looked good in a kilt! (you can see him making a silly face with a frilly apron on in this post)

No comments: