Saturday, February 7, 2009

Huzzah!

I am done! finito! hurrah! huzzah!

ok, well not quite, i have only sent in my last chapter to my advisor, i still have to edit the first two chapters again, and then edit this one when i comes back, then put it all together and read it all at once, and then write a conclusion. argh! so much left to do.

but yay! done this step!

and i got to sew this afternoon! i finally made my mom's birthday present, a table cloth for the kitchen table. i will post pictures tomorrow because we have decided to but a backing on it, so i have to find a piece of fabric for that. i am thinking old b&b sheet.

anyway, off to go bowling. with my church choir. yup, i am a wild and crazy girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hooray! That's a huge step! I'm so proud of you for getting so much work done! Have fun sewing!

Andi said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm so impressed! Now I just need to apply myself to my work and stop sewing....

Star Dr. said...

:):) So are you done enough to be in BC in two weeks??

C said...

unfortunately, not done enough to be in bc in two weeks linds. i probably won't get out there until the end of march now.