Monday, June 15, 2009

They liked me! They really liked me!

Yeah! Huzzah! Thesis Defense a Success! (except for my excessive use of capitalization)

The defense went really well, I answered all of their questions well and they were all very impressed with the work i had put into it.

Fewf!

So now i just have to do some minor grammatical corrections and a bit of clarification, and i am done!

But more immediately, I will have to eat some cake.

Yummy white chocolate cake with chocolate icing and raspberries inside.

You wish you were having some too don't you? but no, it is mine! well, i guess i will have to share it with my friends who are coming over tonight.

=sigh= I am soooo lucky to have a friend like QWP, who is letting me stay in her house, read my entire thesis and helped me prepare for the defense, and is now busy making icing for the cake which she baked me. How did I get such wonderful friends?

****UPDATE QWP has posted pictures of the glorious cake check it out! we even had some for breakfast!*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they liked you!! Good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You Rock!

~Star Dr.