Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ewwwww!

Is there anything worse than being puked on? really? can you tell the monster and i are not having such a good morning?

At least I only got the little pre-puke yak-up, and not the full deal. of course i still had to clean up the full deal. i am not sure how i made it through without puking myself, but i did.

I really hope that this was just a one-time deal and isn't going to turn into a full-blown puke-fest illness, cause i definitely won't be able to avoid that one, not with a baby who sticks his fingers in his mouth even more when we isn't feeling well. lovely.

now i have to figure out how to work the central vac so i can vacuum up the baking soda i tossed over the spot on the carpet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when are you becoming a mom? :P

-Star Dr.

C said...

as soon as possible, of course ;D

i just need someone who loves me and is my husband to be the daddy. i am working on it.