Tuesday, January 12, 2010

School Again

Well, I am here. I don't have internet at my apartment yet, so I am writing this in the hall in my school building.

Things are going pretty well so far, orientation was good, if a little boring, and the classes i have had so far have been good. I already have an assignment to complete this weekend though, but they are all pretty short assignments, so I hope they aren't too bad. I made up my big dry erase calendar last night, and was a little freaked out by the number of assignments. And that was just for the two classes I have already had.

I got quite a shock on orientation day when I found out that tuition was due that day. At UVic it hadn't been due until the end of the month, but they want it here before you even begin! I ran to the bank after orientation and found out that they had not put my student loan extension through yet. Amazing what you can get done at a bank when you start to cry. Half an hour later, I got a call from the teller to say that my loan had gone through and the money had already been sent to the University. yay!

I get to go home this weekend because I don't have a class on Friday, so that will be nice. It will also give me a chance to get Miss Baz, because there was no room in the car for her when we moved down on Thursday.

I am sure there is more, but I am tired this morning because I was awakened at 4:30am when a mouse got caught in the trap under my bathroom sink and started thrashing around. I left a note on my landlord's kitchen table asking him to remove it sometime today.

See? adventures already!

No comments: