Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello From Baz

I am very upset these days, life is tough for a bunny on the move.  i was in three different houses on sunday and i am now stuck in my little cage in a storage room.  boo.  at least i am allowed out in the backyard, but ma won't let me hide in the awesome fort of trees in the back corner, she is such a party pooper, she even makes me wear a leash!   the added excitement of the backyard is the neighbour's cat, who happened to be sniffing at the other side of the fence i was sniffing at, lucky me it couldn't fit underneath.  

tomorrow i get to go on a plane for the first time, that should be a lot of fun.  5 hours of travel, one plane transfer.  oh joy, i hope my little eardrums don't explode!

anyway, ma will probably write tomorrow night from across the country.  I hope I like my new home in Ontario with the grandparents!

baz 

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hey Basil! You're the first bunny I've ever seen on a leash. I hope you behave yourself in the airplane tomorrow!