Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update from Baz


my life has been all over the place for the last little while, which is no fun for rabbits.  i have my own room in the basement, (which more than my mom has!), but i am all alone most of the day unless mom is there writing her thesis.  I get dragged upstairs whenever someone comes for a visit (everyone thinks I wonderful tho, so that makes up for it, except my uncle adam, who likes me only on the floor).  

Then, when I was just settling in, they shoved me, cage and all into the car for a 3 1/2 hour drive up to the cottage.  cottage by the way, awesome!  my cage was right in front of the fireplace, so i was nice and toasty, and i was the centre of attention and got to be out of my cage most of the time.  I even got to go outside, and almost made friends with a chipmunk, until it started to scratch its fleas and mom decided it was time for me to go inside.  I even got to check out the beach and play on the rocks.  Then they shoved me back in the car for another 3 1/2 hour car ride back to guelph and the basement.  I have made my displeasure known, I assure you.  Mom was not please with the mess I made of my cage in one night.  

Then this morning, they woke me up, shoved me in the dreaded carrier, and took me to church! Blessing of the animals sunday, so there I was, with a huge old retriever in the pew in front and a corn snake, lizard, and shitzoo in the pew behind me!  there were about 15 other dogs in the church and three cats, plus a large contingent of babies and kids who wanted to pet me!  and grandma wanted to show me off, so I was out of my safe little carrier and on the lead in mom's lap.  but i survived and was blessed and we made it home again, and they let me out of my carrier to play upstairs for awhile, so I guess it was ok.

anyway, that is all for now, there are magazines to nibble upon, and fringey carpet to chew.  

No comments: