Wednesday, January 28, 2009

right.

so, one of the jobs i applied to in september has finally gotten back to me.  i had to write two exams for them in october, the same weekend as my great-aunt's funeral.  now they want me to write another test via email.  so i wrote them back to ask them what the topics being covered in test were and this is the response:

Hello

Please remember that the ability to communicate effectively in writing is one of the elements on which you will be evaluated.

Have a nice day

yeah, they are real helpful.

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I hope the people emailing you won't be the one evaluating your test. (And seriously? They're still testing you for this job and they still haven't finished hiring?)

C said...

oh, they take forever to let you know anything. the first gov job i applied for in march, took a test for in july, and they told me i was out of the running at the end of september. It usually takes up to a year.