Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I did it!

I am now officially in grown-up territory! successfully completed the interview without revealing how much i probably couldn't do the job. although my french rendition might have given me away! she actually liked one of the things i said in my mock interpretation, and wrote it down to use later. so even if i don't get the job, my words will likely live on in their newsletter.

in any case, i feel that i did as well as i could, and so now the ball is in their court to see if i move on to the next stage or not. the next stage of course, is the french language testing, which will reveal all.

plus at the end i got a private tour of the house which was alot of fun. the girl took the velvet ropes off the the doors and we were able to walk inside the rooms, ah yes, the perks i will enjoy if i ever work there! behind velvet rope access!

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

You did it! I'm so proud of you! Hooray!