Wednesday, January 20, 2010

all moved in

Baz moved in with me on the weekend. She is currently living in half of my large bathroom, but I haven't put up her extended cage, so she has the run of the bathroom. And my bedroom when I open the bathroom door in the evenings. Then she runs laps around my bed.

I leave the bathroom light on for her all day, because the bathroom has no window, but she was really pissy with me last night, so I figured she might need some darker space.

So, this afternoon, I made her a little house from one of my moving boxes:

Two hours later, I went in to check on her. She had moved her house where she wanted it, and pulled her food inside.

I think she might like it.


UPDATE: she has finally rediscovered the ability to jump up on furniture! yay!

INSTANT RETRACTION: she just warning thumped my boob. ow.

No comments: